|Nationals 8, Marlins 4|
|Read the full box score at MLB|
The losing steak is over! Bryce Harper crushed 2 homers and Ross Detwiler had a solid game on the mound to help the Nationals defeat the Marlins 8-4 on Wednesday night in Miami. The Nats broke their 5 game skid and with a Braves loss the Nats lead the division by 5.
Detwiler went 5 2/3 innings giving up 3 runs on just 4 hits while striking out 4. Bryce had the 2 jacks and Suzuki hit his first homer as a National. Drew Storen had a huge 8th inning escaping a jam.
So what else happened in the game? We're gonna need a bullet list for this:
- Bryce Harper Jacked 2 Homers, Including This Moonshot
- Then He Got Ejected For Throwing His Helmet (The Gif and Davey Yelling At Him)
- FP & Bob Imply That A Baseball Got An STD At The Clevelander In Miami
- They Also Tell Kids To Watch Nats Games Instead Of Doing Homework
- Davey Has Team Meeting "Would you just win one for this old man so I can sleep at night!"
- Reporters Try To Bate Strasburg Into Making Excuses, Fail
- Mike Rizzo Says Bryce Harper Needs To "Play Every DAMN DAY!"
- Bob Carpenter Said "Strucks Him Out!" (sound clip below)
Nats head home for series with the Cards starting tomorrow...